You can help by donating any of the below items to the Domestic Abuse Family Shelter. Please call (601) 428-1707 to arrange for
pick-up or delivery.
Printable PDF LIST HERE
- Washing Powder
- Zip-Lock Bags
- Aluminum Foil
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Women's Socks
- Cleaning Supplies - bathroom cleaner, dryer sheets
- Light Bulbs
- Paper products- paper plates, cups, Kleenex
- School Supplies and backpacks
- Twin Sheets, blankets
- Towels, washcloths, light bulbs (60 watt)
- Garbage cans and bags
- Diapers, baby wipes, baby items
- Women’s clothes and shoes
- Children’s clothes and shoes
- Personal hygiene items- shampoo, conditioner, soap, razors, shaving cream, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brushes, combs, lotion, deodorant, etc..
- Toys for the children- coloring books, crayons, markers, and coloring pencils
- Household items- kitchen accessories, pots, pans, silverware, etc.
Help DAFS support and shelter families who are victims of domestic abuse.
JUST A REMINDER....
Speakers continue to be available to any group that is interested in the DAFS program.
$35 will shelter a woman for one night
$100 provides 10 children with counseling
$250 will shelter a woman for a week
$1000 feeds shelter residents for one month.